4th Feb 2011 - Calstock Tamar Inn

I find these days if I go for more than 2 weeks without playing a gig I suffer with musical cabin fever so I was asked to play some songs at an acoustic night in Cornwall at the Tamar Inn in a small village called Calstock. Neil the guy that runs it I have know for years as I work with him, and Colin and Simon from work do the sound.

I got there around 9.45 and by 10 I was on. I did a short sent as I had to dash off to the Radio station to do my show.

I played

Fortunes Light
Jessica
Blue Sky
To Behold

The songs went down very well, I was far more confident than when I played to the same audience a year ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Queen and Adam Lambert one for the moaners

The South West Music Awards 2013