Exeter Picturehouse 20th May 2010

So I return to the Picturehouse, almost my second home gig wise these days. But it’s a good set up and its exactly the sort of regular gig that I need to get the old confidence up and to try new stuff. Was a bit quieter than usual I guess the film they were showing wasn’t too popular!

I played a similar set to last time.

Fortunes Light
Feel
Destiny
Friends Forever
Hey You
Tower of Strength (well the first 20 seconds of haha)
Twenty Nine Point Nine
To Behold
Jessica

I thought I made a fair few bluffs, but I was standing up and its sometimes tricky to play the loop pedal.

I got a few ideas for next time, I wanted to use my electronic percussion pad though Niall has it in his studio.

Was a good night though, and it was great to have the regular posse of Lee-Anne, Tony and Kal there.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Queen and Adam Lambert one for the moaners

The South West Music Awards 2013