Exeter Picturehouse Gig 8th April 2010

Last night I played a solo set at the Picturehouse, It was Niall’s birthday, so he was off doing something, birthday ish.

I did 7 songs
Fortunes Light
Feel (New song first time live)
Friends Forever
Twenty Nine Point Nine (another new song first time live)
Destiny
To Behold
Jessica

I ended up going on last, or top of the bill depending on your POV. I felt more comfortable this time, haveing a monitor would have helped, I had been working on some of these songs, and re wrote some of the words so I had the lyrics on a stand, this in some ways was more of a hindrance than a help! Still it was good to have a few friends in the audience, as well as Lee-Anne & Twinpeeks was good to see Slink and Kal there too.

The PA also had the reverb turned up to 11, thats always good :)

Hopefully there will be another once soon as I do enjoy the Picturehouse gigs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Queen and Adam Lambert one for the moaners

The South West Music Awards 2013