Vlog, Blogs, Streams and all that...

Its funny people always say to me, oh you should do an online gig, or stream or write more and to be honest I really couldn’t be bothered with it all. However I have enjoyed other peoples video streams mostly people talking about stuff rather than playing music. David Hepworth and Mark Ellen’s Word in your ear video interviews have been fantastic. 

Anyhow I decided to give it a go. I did a facebook live and at the same time I also filmed it properly with a real camera. So here is my first one. I have also snipped the Music only segments into a video only section. If these proves popular I may do some more. I might even stare doing the odd bit of writing too.  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

The South West Music Awards 2013

Matthew's 2022 Roundup