Eurovision and me

I'm a bit late posting this, But I did a little cover version. the reason behind his is that a BBC Radio presenter challenged me to go on his show an do a Eurovosion cover. I promptly did this and I always had the idea of releasing it. Roll on a year. And with the help of Josiah J Manning of Momentum Studios and the Kris Barras Bands on Drums I finished the track.

the finished version of 'Save your Kisses for Me' Was Broadcast on 7 BBC radio stations so far and won the approval of The Brotherhood of Man too.

I also made a very Low Budget Music video for it as well.




But if you really like it you can but it from Bandcamp



And here is the video





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

The South West Music Awards 2013

Matthew's 2022 Roundup