Back in the saddle..

On Saturday night I played my first solo set for a very long time. 

It was a short set just 4 songs, but was the first time in the 20 years that I have been playing there that I have played at the Cavern as a solo artist. 

The set was

Broken Child (All Living Fear song 2012)
Blue Sky (All Living Fear song 1996)
To Behold (Secrets For September song 2010)
Tomorrow (All Living Fear song 1993)

The last song Tomorrow I first performed with All Living Fear at the Cavern almost to the day 20 years ago as I had just written it while at work in one of the local music shops. As a result of this show I have been asked to play at a few more gigs, and its inspired me that in 2014 I might just finally make a solo recording. watch this space. 


 
The guitar I used was my little Epiphone travel guitar its got a great sound and hardly takes up any room at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Roger Waters - This is not a Drill - Prague - In the Cinema 25th May 2023

My Name Is Ottilie BBC Four - Could this be the worst music documentary of all time?