BBC Radio 14th December 2012

Dear readers,

Sorry I have been quiet on here, I really must do more blogging.

Just a quick note that I will again start posting what I play and talk about on the BC Radio Devon show with Vic Morgan on BBC Radio Devon.

Tonight we talked about Huw Lloyd-Langton and played the Hawkwind track 'Dragons and Fables'.

Then moved on to Thomas Dolby and played '17 Hills' from his superb 'A Map of the Floating City' album.

Lastly the new Gilmore & Roberts album and the track 'Doctor James' probably my track of the year look them out here http://www.gilmoreroberts.co.uk

More soon.

Matthew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Roger Waters - This is not a Drill - Prague - In the Cinema 25th May 2023

The South West Music Awards 2013