The snapshot in the family album....

Last night was all a bit bonkers really, My initial intension was that I was going with my girlfriend to the Picturehouse to have a Pizza and listen to music, and that’s what we did, though as one artist postponed I thought I might do a couple of tunes, and some how it ended up being a Pink Floyd a thon.
I thought earlier that I fancied doing Pigs on the Wing, then one thing lead to another and I ended up doing.

Pigs on the Wing (part 1)
The Post War Dream
Fortunes Light
Morning Dew
Jessica
Mother
Another Brick In The Wall Part 1
Another Brick In the Wall Part 3
Goodbye Cruel World
Comfortably Numb
Broken Dream
Broken Child
Outside The Wall
Pigs On The Wing (Part 2)





So 4 All Living Fear tunes and one Cover + a truncated version of the Wall haha! It was fun with Andy B Playing bongos, and Lee-Anne on the Shaky Egg. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Roger Waters - This is not a Drill - Prague - In the Cinema 25th May 2023

The South West Music Awards 2013