Radio Playlists..
Missed out on my recent things on the radio.

Friday 13th May Arthur Brown Special

As I had done that gig with Arthur I thought I would play some of his tracks as well as mention his South West shows later in the year.

Fire - Well it had to be played
There then was an Interview by Vic with Arthur
Devils Grip - Live at the Picturehouse
I Put a Spell On You

Friday 20th May - Bob Dylan's Birthday

I wanted ot talk about electric Dylan, the 65-66 era some of his best work IMO.

Maggies farm
Outlaw blues
Leapord Skin Pill Box Hat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Roger Waters - This is not a Drill - Prague - In the Cinema 25th May 2023

My Name Is Ottilie BBC Four - Could this be the worst music documentary of all time?