Torquay Ryans Bar Acoustic Gig 28th August 2010

Well last week I played a show for the very excellent charity Rowcroft Hospice. The show was at Ryans bar in Torquay, a special town to me, I was born there, I formed my first band proper with people from Torquay and played my first proper gig there. I had recently had a car accident and was temporally without transport, this meant 2 Cabs, 2 Trains and 2 Buses but I got there!

The venue is a great little pub, well its really 2 bars in one, the top bar where the gigs happen has a good atmosphere and an excellent PA that puts a lot of venues to shame.

A few old friends turned up which was great, the set that I played was

Fortunes Light
Feel
Drowning
Broken Dream
Love is a Spirit
To Behold
Twenty Nine Point Nine
Jessica


It was then a mad dash to the bus to get back and tomorrow I return to the venue this time with a full electric and acoustic set.


Above photo taken by Dee Ryans Bar landlady

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Roger Waters - This is not a Drill - Prague - In the Cinema 25th May 2023

The South West Music Awards 2013