Acoustic set at the Pilgrim Inn Bristol 9th September 2010

So last night I ventured up to Bristol to play an acoustic night at the Pilgrim Inn run by Mark Venus whom puts on a lot of acoustic nights in Bristol. I only had a 20 minutes set so was a tricky choice of what to play, in the end I did


Fortunes light
Jessica
Love is a spirit
To behold

I didn’t intend on playing Jessica I blame it on not having a pen to write a set list, I was going to do either 29.9 or Broken dream.

Anyhow the set went down pretty well, looks like I will probably be playing some more stuff in Bristol in the not too distant future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Roger Waters - This is not a Drill - Prague - In the Cinema 25th May 2023

The South West Music Awards 2013