Gig at Exeter Havana 4th May

Ok so this is a new venue for me, the last time I went anywhere on the quay in Exeter was around 1995 / 1996, the whole place has changed a lot.

Havana is a recently done up bar, its very big, has a stage and does very good chips. There was 4 acts on tonight, 3 of them including myself well all one man and a guitar, and the night ended with a dup where one of them also played one of those boxes you sit on and play like a drum sounded very effective.

I felt much more confident performing tonight, for one thing the PA was good and I could hear everything crystal clear through the monitor, plus there was a healthy amount of claps from the audience that is always a good sign.

The Set List I played:

Fortunes Light
Feel
Friends Forever
Hey You (Yes the song by The Cure)
Destiny
Twenty Nine Point Nine
To Behold
Jessica


This was a solo show as Niall was not available and for once I was feeling comfortable doing it, roll on the next one which will be at the Picture House on the 20th

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Roger Waters - This is not a Drill - Prague - In the Cinema 25th May 2023

My Name Is Ottilie BBC Four - Could this be the worst music documentary of all time?