Exeter Picturehouse 20th May 2010

So I return to the Picturehouse, almost my second home gig wise these days. But it’s a good set up and its exactly the sort of regular gig that I need to get the old confidence up and to try new stuff. Was a bit quieter than usual I guess the film they were showing wasn’t too popular!

I played a similar set to last time.

Fortunes Light
Feel
Destiny
Friends Forever
Hey You
Tower of Strength (well the first 20 seconds of haha)
Twenty Nine Point Nine
To Behold
Jessica

I thought I made a fair few bluffs, but I was standing up and its sometimes tricky to play the loop pedal.

I got a few ideas for next time, I wanted to use my electronic percussion pad though Niall has it in his studio.

Was a good night though, and it was great to have the regular posse of Lee-Anne, Tony and Kal there.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Roger Waters - This is not a Drill - Prague - In the Cinema 25th May 2023

The South West Music Awards 2013