Exeter Picturehouse Gig 8th April 2010

Last night I played a solo set at the Picturehouse, It was Niall’s birthday, so he was off doing something, birthday ish.

I did 7 songs
Fortunes Light
Feel (New song first time live)
Friends Forever
Twenty Nine Point Nine (another new song first time live)
Destiny
To Behold
Jessica

I ended up going on last, or top of the bill depending on your POV. I felt more comfortable this time, haveing a monitor would have helped, I had been working on some of these songs, and re wrote some of the words so I had the lyrics on a stand, this in some ways was more of a hindrance than a help! Still it was good to have a few friends in the audience, as well as Lee-Anne & Twinpeeks was good to see Slink and Kal there too.

The PA also had the reverb turned up to 11, thats always good :)

Hopefully there will be another once soon as I do enjoy the Picturehouse gigs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Roger Waters - This is not a Drill - Prague - In the Cinema 25th May 2023

The South West Music Awards 2013