Oxjam Exeter 25th October 2009


So I was asked to perform at the Oxjam Oxfam benefit gig in Exeter, this is where 6 venues are open for live music with a roving ticket for just a fiver with all monies going to Oxfam. I was playing at Cooling’s wine bar on the same bill as the legendary Frank Turner.

The set I performed was similar to what I have been doing acoustically recently however I was asked to do an encore and I just repeated Fortunes Light again.

The set

Fortunes Light
Each And Every Way
New song untitled
Jessica
The Widow’s Blame
Friends Forever
Stranger To None
Home Too Soon
Fortunes Light

The Venue was nice and the PA good, though not having any form of monitor made it very hard.

Thanks to Sue for taking the photo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GP Electronics Amplifiers designed and built in Bovey Tracey

Roger Waters - This is not a Drill - Prague - In the Cinema 25th May 2023

The South West Music Awards 2013